Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Have you discovered the English Theatre Company?

photo_waiting_on_shakespeare
After landing in London after a lovely week’s break in Portugal with family, I was feeling energised and excited to get back to discovering London. Being away from my normal routine for a while often makes me realise the things I should do when I get back. And after three years of officially being a Londoner I realised I still have so much more to do and see in all corners of the city.view more
I love going to Ikea. When me and my housemate first moved into our lovely London flat three years ago we would stare at our blank walls and lifeless bedrooms and knew what exactly to do: jump in the car and drive to the nearest IKEA. Those iconic yellow and blue buildings are larger than life, displaying those huge unmissable four letters. Prom Dresses with sleeves Even if we were penniless we’d still go to check out the new art and photography department and give the pillows a little squish. It’s always exciting to kit your home out and even better, at a price that doesn’t make your bank account want to curl up and cry.view more

liz jones
I am literally your biggest fan. After all, you were the first publication to publish an article of mine on your website as part of the ‘Readers column’ section when I was only 21 and petrified of London. This is where my love for writing was first born and for that I cannot thank you enough.view more
Screen Shot 2013-06-30 at 17.45.17
I always meet so amazing people on Twitter. It’s one of the best tools for getting to know people who are into the same things as you. It’s a small world after all.Ruched Prom Dresses
For a reminder of how awesome Twitter is, I would like to direct you to Poppy D’s blog post on the amazing things it can bring you.view more
Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: Halter 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Knee Length 
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless 
Embellishments: Ruching, Beading 
Fabric: Chiffon 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: White 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Homecoming, Prom 
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter



No comments:

Post a Comment